The Accidental Tsuris is the eleventh episode of the sixth season and 127th overall.
When Grace's rebellious, free-loading older sister Janet comes to town to launch her new jewelry enterprise/folding table subway stand, Grace decides to put her foot down casting her sibling away. However, when her tough love prompts Janet to go corporate by taking a 9-5 job and studio apartment, Grace can't seem to handle her new image. Meanwhile, Karen continues to spurn Lyle's proposals, only to have a change of heart after Lorraine stops by for an impromptu visit, to declare her disapproval over Karen's "relationship" with her father.
- Eric McCormack (Will Truman)
- Debra Messing (Grace Adler)
- Sean Hayes (Jack McFarland)
- Megan Mullally (Karen Walker)
- The title is a play on the 1998 film The Accidental Tourist, for which Geena Davis won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress. "Tsuris" is a Yiddish word meaning trouble or aggravation or misery.
- John Cleese is not credited for his role as Lyle Finster.