Joe and Larry are a couple who are friends with Will and Grace. They are the parents of Hannah whom they adopted in 2000. They hold their commitment ceremony during the third season episode Coffee & Commitment.
Joe and Larry are usually seen visiting Will and Grace's apartment for their game nights, with other friends Rob and Ellen. They are also friends with Jack during their party days, although after they adopted Hannah, they have become more focused in raising their family. The live in Southampton.
Joe is a friend of Will, Jack and Grace. Not much is known about him except that he is a committed husband and that being a father totally changed his wild party lifestyle.
In one occasion, Will and Grace set Larry up with Will's father's mistress Tina so she would see that there are other men besides Will's father. In a desperate attempt to be romantic to a woman, Grace suggests that Larry treat Tina like she is his mother.
- It is revealed that they both have "internet chat buddies" on the side, which they drunkenly confided in secret to Will and Grace respectively.
- They individually admit that they were both attracted to Will more than to each other in the past.
- As of Looking for Mr. Good Enough, it is revealed that they had been together for 15 years and that Hannah is 5 years old.
- Husbands and Trophy Wives
- Coffee & Commitment
- Poker? I Don't Even Like Her
- An Old-Fashioned Piano Party (Larry only)
- Whoa, Nelly! (Larry only)
- Humongous Growth
- Marry Me a Little
- Marry Me a Little More
- Looking for Mr. Good Enough
- Key Party
- Steams Like Old Times (Larry only)
- The Definition of Marriage
- The Mourning Son
- There's Something About Larry (Larry only)
|Will:||Down and dirty. Pair of queens starts.|
|Joe and Larry:||That would be us!|
|Rob:||Ok, that was funny the first fifteen times you did it, but now you're just slowing down the game.|